- -Mrs. Liebal’s Techademic Testing moves from Thursday to Wednesday for the remainder of the school year; the first Wednesday session takes place after Thanksgiving break, on Wednesday, November 30th-
- -DONATE BLOOD on DEC 9 ALL day in the GYM Sign ups in Jr and Sr Tech areas or come to Ms Massaro Room 708. This event is sponsored by the HOSA Health Professions Team-
- -Now two Math Tech Coaching Sessions each Week!! Mrs. Saxon is now holding Math Tech Coaching sessions in room 315 on Monday nights ; Mr. Johnson will continue to have Math Tech Coaching, in room 835 on Thursday nights-
- Bowling Club Permission Slips must be turned in to Mr. Aiken (RM 303) by Wednesday November 30th. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Aiken A.S.A.P.!!!
- The Drama Program is looking for performers, backstage hands, set designers, makeup artists, etc.! Be sure to join the Remind 101 to stay updated on upcoming meetings.
- Volunteers needed for Open House, Saturday Nov 19th Pick up application from your counselor.
- Sussex Tech Baseball 5th Annual Golf Tournament – November 5th @ Heritage Shores Please see any coach for details