Free WIFI Internet Access
For families without reliable Internet access at home, there are a number of free, public wireless access locations around Sussex County.
The Sussex Technical High School WIFI system is available to students Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for educational uses. The following guidelines are in place:
OTHER SCHOOL DISTRICTS
- Students may park in the small parking lot on the school’s east side between the District Office building and the PACTT Center and access the WIFI system from there using personal devices.
- Students may not exit their cars and must maintain appropriate social distances under CDC guidelines from other vehicles.
- Access to the campus WIFI system will be for Sussex Tech student educational uses only. No video streaming, gaming, etc., will be permitted.
- Access to the school building or other parking lots will not be allowed for any purpose.
- Sussex Tech climate officers will be stationed in the parking lot to ensure that social distance standards are maintained.
- The WIFI access point is ST-WIFI, with no password needed.
Some Sussex County school districts have also made their WIFI access available to students. Find more information and locations at these links:
SUSSEX COUNTY LIBRARIES
THE CIRCLE, GEORGETOWN
XFINITY / COMCAST