Enroll in Public School
Delaware public schools provide Kindergarten through Grade 12 education and include traditional districts, vocational-technical districts and charter schools.
Beginning October 1, 2022, you can register your student online! Whether you want to enroll your student in their school of residence or choice into a different school or charter, you will need to complete the standard online registration form with your district of residence.
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
- Custody Documentation (if applicable)
- Health Records (as required in Delaware Education Health and Safety Regulations):
- Proof of Immunizations
- Proof of a Physical Exam (within the last two years)
- Proof of TB Screening
- Proof of Lead Test (if applicable)
- Previous Student Records (if applicable)
- Report Card
- Withdrawal Sheet
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 504 Plan
When Can I Register my Student?
You can begin registration for the upcoming school year October 1 of the current year through the last day of school for that school year.